A team that puts you first.
The Value of Representation When Purchasing
Integrity and Transparency are two words fixed on the first line of our company's Mission Statement and in the way we choose to operate our business each day. By choosing Dale Group Realty Corp. to represent you in your next purchase you can rest easy knowing that we're focused on attaining your goals. We will provide exceptional service, a strategic approach and a team in your corner to source details, explain the process, answer questions and facilitate a smooth transaction from start to finish. You will also get a personal concierge to all new listings prior to publishing on the MLS system (realtor.ca) so staying one step ahead will be a little easier.
- Jason Watson, Partner / Sales Rep.
Q and A
Q: Where will my children go to school if we buy that house?
A: Whether it be Catholic or Public school here is a link to answer your question My New School
Q: Can a Dale Group Rep. show me a property listed on MLS even if it's not a Dale Group listing?
A: Yes, let us know what MLS listing piqued your interest and we will arrange for a private viewing without delay.
Twelve Steps to help clarify the purchasing process
We always recommend pre-qualifying for a mortgage with your bank, lender or mortgage broker before taking any further steps in purchasing a home. Need some advice? We can help.
2. Private Viewing Process
3. ReviewComparing the properties that you have viewed and weighing the pros and cons of each will help to establish a sense of value and how suitable the property may be for you personally.
4. Writing an OfferOnce you have determined the property that is just right for you, we will prepare and present the offer on your behalf.
5. Accepted Offer
7. Condition Removal
8. Lawyer or NotaryIt's a good idea to choose your lawyer or notary immediately after the deal is firm, that way our office can send paperwork right away.
9. Sign Documents with Lending Institution
10. Sign Documents with Lawyer or NotaryUsually a few days before the closing date, your lawyer or notary will schedule a meeting with you to sign all the necessary documents at this time your lawyer will cover the parts to the contract in greater detail including title search information, disbursements and any adjustments.
11. Closing dayOn this day your deal "closes". You will receive the money for your property and the title changes hands. You will receive a call, usually mid-day from us or your lawyer's office directly with instructions for receiving the keys to your new home and moving begins.